Security Kaspersky 2021 [Discussion-Medicine-Tutorials]

Though it should work fine, but since I'm not using that I can't test it , I'd like to ask other member's using the build to confirm it , or oval2003 is the mod working with the mentioned release ?
I use it and it doesn't work RePack_KRT_CLUB_3.1.0.29_ATB_Eng_v6.21.2.zip

thanks for your help it's already 1:30 am I'll talk to you tomorrow

Though it should work fine, but since I'm not using that I can't test it , I'd like to ask other member's using the build to confirm it , or oval2003 is the mod working with the mentioned release ?
I am with KiS 20.0.14.1085 (m) and using "RePack_KRT_CLUB_3.1.0.29_ATB_Eng_v6.21.2" also gives the error message "Anti-virus program is not supported".
I then have to use "RePack_KRT_CLUB_3.1.0.29_ATB_En_Final_v4" which works fine.

Attachments

• KRT v6 not supported.png
    KRT v6 not supported.png
    51.8 KB · Views: 95
I know KiS version (l), KiS 20.0.14.1085 (l), accepts "RePack_KRT_CLUB_3.1.0.29_ATB_Eng_v6.21.2" well.
I am looking for this version of KiS, but not higher. Thank you.

• Love
Reactions: ADA and farvartish

INFO:
To reset Kaspersky activation, Activation via license Keyfile, license Keyfile import - export to be used on any system, clearing licensing information etc all can be done only by this tool. The tool KRTCLUB is officially a PAID tool by KRTCLUB community group, which was later reversed and modified by the member oval2003 to work without internet connection and also improved Kaspersky product's supported versions.​
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Once again, KRTCLUB MOD (v3.1.0.29 ATB v6.21.2) by oval2003 works flawlessly to install a license file for my KIS 21.2.16.590(a) fresh installation, while KAT 21.2.4.11 (latest as at the time of writing this post) failed to do the same multiple times without issuing or encountering any errors! It would simply launch KIS without any change in its license status. Thanks oval2003

Kaspersky 2021 v21.2.16.590ab.png

KASPERSKY SECURITY v21.2.16.590 (b) OFFLINE ENGLISH REPACK SETUP DOWNLOADS

NOTE:
  • These repack setups includes the latest database patch update till ( b ) , dated 13th January, 2021.​
  • "non-ksc" doesn't include "Kaspersky Secured Connection".​

Bonjour à tous, je suis à la recherche pour les français hors programme d'installation de kaspersky internet security 2021, c'est fou que Kaspersky propose uniquement en ligne .Quelqu'un aurait-il?

Bonjour à tous, je suis à la recherche pour les français hors programme d'installation de kaspersky internet security 2021, c'est fou que Kaspersky propose uniquement en ligne .Quelqu'un aurait-il?

Greetings, I need Kaspersky Security Internet v21.2.16.590 (b) offline Spanish

So , you guys need French and Spanish offline installer for KIS 21 , right ?

confirm me, then I will share both tomorrow .

Reactions: perucho
I'm getting the following error when I try to install "kts21.2.16.590ab_en_full" or "kts21.2.16.590ab_en_full_[non-ksc]":

"The system cannot find the file specified"

However, the error does not occur with the other apps, meaning "kav21.2.16.590ab_en_full" "kav21.2.16.590ab_en_full_[non-ksc]" "kis21.2.16.590ab_en_full" "kis21.2.16.590ab_en_full_[non-ksc]"

A faulty repack maybe? Thank you

Last edited:
Donc les gars , vous avez besoin en français et en espagnol programme d'installation hors ligne pour KIS 21 , à droite ?

confirmer moi, alors je vais partager les deux demain .
Me it's good finally I managed to find but it's hard ! I hope I can count on you for the next update ;)