Staff member
Administrator
Jan 10, 2020
Kaspersky Solutions Discussions.png
DOWNLOAD LATEST SETUP:
  • KASPERSKY 2020 v20.0.14.1085 (c) [en-US] [Official Offline Setup]
  • | .RAR archive password: Bambang | Tool open-time password:
NOTE:
TO LET US KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE GETTING HELP WITH KEYS PLEASE DON'T SHARE KEYS SEPARATELY ON ANY OTHER PLACE. IF YOU WANT TO HELP OTHERS, GIVE THEM LINK OF THIS THREAD. LET US ALL HELP EACH OTHER :coffee:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@
TechTobo
finally god answered my prayer :D:D:D.i think i missed the license blocking step.now i can test it.is it possible in future to make the run on vm,
anyway thanks for the useful instructions & tools @Admin @TechTobo

DOWNLOAD LATEST SETUP:
  • KASPERSKY 2020 v20.0.14.1085 (c) [en-US] [Official Offline Setup]
  • | .RAR archive password: Bambang | Tool open-time password:
NOTE:
TO LET US KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE GETTING HELP WITH KEYS PLEASE DON'T SHARE KEYS SEPARATELY ON ANY OTHER PLACE. IF YOU WANT TO HELP OTHERS, GIVE THEM LINK OF THIS THREAD. LET US ALL HELP EACH OTHER :coffee:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thx a lot amigo

Any plan to update the setup to Patch K? The official website only provides until KIS 2019 so far.
I tried to reinstall mine this morning using this KIS 2020 (c) and had issue. Some users also reported the same problem from this version. If I'm not mistaken, I read that it has something to do with its compatibility with Nvidia.

err.jpg

Later version actually fixes this issue.
It took me 4 hours just to reinstall because downloading the latest version using KIS installer is very slow.

fixed.jpg

Last edited:
Any plan to update the setup to Patch K? The official website only provides until KIS 2019 so far.
I tried to reinstall mine this morning using this KIS 2020 (c) and had issue. Some users also reported the same problem from this version. If I'm not mistaken, I read that it has something to do with its compatibility with Nvidia.

View attachment 282

Later version actually fixes this issue.
It took me 4 hours just to reinstall because downloading the latest version using KIS installer is very slow.

View attachment 283

I will start updating all from 21st July . . Busy these days :)