• Hi ! If you like TechTobo Forums then please Disable Adblocker to whitelist our domain (www.techtobo.com) | Moreover, if you are happy with us then contribute by using the Donate Button

IDM TWEAK ASSISTANT

TechTobo

TechTobo

Incognito Man 🧑🏻
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 9, 2020
Guys,
the passwords are already shared .

Even earlier people were facing with likes - reload etc . Hence this time that also removed . All are open without any like / react etc .

D

duonganhhao

Newbie member
Aug 10, 2021
i trying "Bambang" but it wrong

Attachments

• 1628847083484.png
    1628847083484.png
    23 KB · Views: 10
ChampaRando

ChampaRando

Newbie member
Banned Member
Jul 15, 2021
This is a virus. After "patching IDM successfully" - it extracts a Bitcoin/Crypto miner to %APPDATA%/Roaming/Dll/.
This is a hidden folder by the patcher and it is a miner. Wastes resources. DO NOT DOWNLOAD ANYONE!

And it also does not let you run it in a VM. So you have to hide the VM virtualisation via VMware lol. Why does this software have a problem running on a VM? :) Very sneaky. Bambang is a fuckwit. He wants us to not run on a VM because it wants to load the main PC with a virus. Well people are smarter than Bambang tbh.

Reactions: bogiak4
Jonkvila

Jonkvila

Newbie member
Aug 3, 2021
This is a virus. After "patching IDM successfully" - it extracts a Bitcoin/Crypto miner to %APPDATA%/Roaming/Dll/.
This is a hidden folder by the patcher and it is a miner. Wastes resources. DO NOT DOWNLOAD ANYONE!

And it also does not let you run it in a VM. So you have to hide the VM virtualisation via VMware lol. Why does this software have a problem running on a VM? :) Very sneaky. Bambang is a fuckwit. He wants us to not run on a VM because it wants to load the main PC with a virus. Well people are smarter than Bambang tbh.
Thanks for the info, anyone got similar problems? I tried scan my laptop with antivirus and nothing comes up. Do you have any tips for what to do beside uninstalling the tool?

vnpt0409

vnpt0409

Newbie member
May 3, 2021
. .(y)

imdarkray

imdarkray

Newbie member
Jan 19, 2020

BamBang TechTobo Any comment on this?

sebelas

sebelas

Newbie member
Jun 27, 2021

WOW TechTobo Fraud?

TechTobo

TechTobo

Incognito Man 🧑🏻
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 9, 2020

Hi,
The tool was protected in order to protect from reverse engineering , most people performs reverse engineering on virtual machines , so I've disabled it from running on virtual machine.

I know you/your another brother who had also spread same HATRED on another forum with same comment, people who fails to decode the tool always share such bullshit stories.

Since you used bad words for Bambang & this tool , I'll just throw you out.

TechTobo

TechTobo

Incognito Man 🧑🏻
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 9, 2020
And guys , as I clearly stated above the tool is completely safe , it doesn't do anything to the system.

Please stay away from such HATRED SPREADER CREEPS ,

THANKS

uday

uday

Jan 17, 2020
And guys , as I clearly stated above the tool is completely safe , it doesn't do anything to the system.

Please stay away from such HATRED SPREADER CREEPS ,

THANKS
we know what you are! no need of explanations bro.

H

Hoggens

Newbie member
Apr 23, 2020
i have no such file.Thia is the best patcher.Scanned with rootkit scannersand everything.
Works on Windows 11.
I tryst Bambang

zozocao

zozocao

Newbie member
Sep 23, 2021
242146170_2965414120378703_1058998647189540143_n.jpg

fix pls!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member