Update IDM Alternative 04 April 2023 (2.0)

Asim

Jul 8, 2021
Updated IDM Alternative (Download Manager)
Date : 04 April 2023 (2.0)
Download anything Youtube Videos, Torrent Files etc.
If links dont open use any vpn extension like zenmate to open website you dont need to used vpn after installation some times website dont open correctly.

To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like, Love Love

Last edited:
IDM Alternative (Complete Download Manager)
If links dont open use any vpn extension like zenmate to open website you dont need to used vpn after installation some times website dont open correctly. Follow all steps for best experience i am using this currently for last 6 to 8 months and i am never going back to internet download manager. this software download file more fast then idm and i also download torrent content easily. Hope you like it.

[Hidden content]
Thanks

If links dont open use any vpn extension like zenmate to open website you dont need to used vpn after installation some times website dont open correctly. Follow all steps for best experience i am using this currently for last 6 to 8 months and i am never going back to internet download manager. this software download file more fast then idm and i also download torrent content easily. Hope you like it.

[Hidden content]
really thanks

[Hidden content]
thanks

[Hidden content]
thanks

Reactions: adryan201

[Hidden content]
where is download link ?

Reactions: alaincos

[Hidden content]
Thanks

[Hidden content]

[Hidden content]
thanks

[Hidden content]
thank you so much.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tiendung1611