Account Cookie Hotstar Premium / VIP Cookies

TonyStark

Jan 20, 2020
Hotstar Premium Cookies.jpg
WHAT IS COOKIE:
An HTTP cookie (also called web cookie, Internet cookie, browser cookie, or simply cookie) is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user's computer by the user's web browser while the user is browsing.​

WHAT IS HOTSTAR COOKIE:
Those who have already used Hotstar premium/VIP cookie should know how to use it. Still, for newbie Hotstar Cookie is a some text-based information which you'll need to import via (Google Chrome).​
Meanwhile while opening you will see a page asking for login. But After putting the cookie details in (Google Chrome) / Extension (Opera) & reloading the same page you'll see the PREMIUM or VIP is ACTIVE.​
Isn't it wonderful ;) ?​

WHY I'M NOT SHARING A/C LOGIN DETAILS:
Simple, you might be a good person. But there's lots of stupids hungry nerds who loves to change login pass, sometime emails, even sometimes delete the account (for other premium accounts). So for privacy and account safety this is the way I've chose to share the PREMIUM stuffs. Although it's hard to do such stupidity with accounts.​

WHY ONLY FOR CHROME, NO OTHER BROWSER:
I use only Chrome Browser, and for using this you have two browser option, Chrome and Opera [ (Google Chrome) / Extension (Opera)]. So to use this Cookie based service either consider these two browsers or there's no other way.​

HOW TO USE HOTSTAR PREMIUM COOKIE WITH and :
  1. FOLLOW THE MANUAL INSTRUCTIONS:
    1. Open .
    2. Now install the (For example I'm showing with Chrome).
    3. Click on the Extension icon, you'll find as following:
      • Hotstar Premium Cookies EditThisCookie Extension.jpg
    4. Now click on the 4th Tab which is IMPORT button.
      • WuS8Wyy.png
    5. Now in the IMPORT wizard menu paste the COOKIE data and click SUBMIT COOKIE CHANGES
      • Hotstar Premium Cookie import via EditThisCookie plugins.jpg
    6. Now reload and you'll see PREMIUM STATUS is ACTIVE
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ok that's nice I have seen people change the password & make their own silly people use it & enjoy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Taxistbest