Premium Account [GIVEAWAY] Canva Pro 1 Year Free

Devday

Newbie member
Dec 22, 2020
Hey guys! This Is my personal Canva account so its not banned in the midway, full one year access.

Steps to Enter the Giveaway;

1) Like the Thread (Optional)
2) Comment below the reason for why you need Canva Pro

I’ll select the winners by next 24 hours and announce them over here.

All the best!
Day Day

I am learning photoshop. Your post introduced me with CANVA pro. So, as I am learning, so, I need CANVA pro for explore something new.

I need Canva Pro for education related. I sometimes need to use it for editing my powerpoint and editing pictures for my assignments. Thank you.

I am using canva pro for our organization's fb page announcement, event cover photo etc.. But i am limited to free content only (free account). It would be great if i will be given a change for a full year access. Thank you so much.

Thank you for sharing such great product. Since I'm newbie and trying to lean Web Infrastructure. I'm in process of Designing Web site using Divi theme, watching tutorials and start working bit by bit as I learned. I'm really need of Canva Pro. I would highly appreciate that If I could get canva pro.
Thanks in advance,

Still waiting for Canva Pro, I would highly appreciate that if I could get one.
Thanks in advance.:)

Here is Canva Pro Lifetime Enjoy
jUST Login to your canva free account and join this team via the url provided

Last edited:
Hi i think I'm quite late but can I also ask for an access for a 1 year canva pro account? I badly need it for designing purposes

Hey guys! This Is my personal Canva account so its not banned in the midway, full one year access.

Steps to Enter the Giveaway;

1) Like the Thread (Optional)
2) Comment below the reason for why you need Canva Pro

I’ll select the winners by next 24 hours and announce them over here.

All the best!
Day Day
hello brother, could you renew the canva pro account or raffle a new one please.

Reactions: asurious