Jiangmin= Trojan.PSW.Python.bp
Cynet= Malicious (score: 100)
Qihoo-360= Win64/Heur.Generic.H8oAHJsA

I really believe these are false positives
I download my music at will

I tested myself and I have no problems
or detection with Kaspersky internet security 2021

Voila, the choice is yours I will not be responsible
Offering something like that is insane! Who cares if you use it?

Here are some details, what this can do to you and your money:

Please keep your hands off that sh_t!​

What is Trojan.Win32.Generic?​

Trojan.Win32.Generic (also known as HEUR.Trojan.Win32.Generic) is a generic detection name. If the installed anti-virus suite has detected a threat that has a generic name such as this, this indicates that the system might be infected with a , RAT, data stealer, , , and/or similar high-risk virus.

All of these malicious programs can cause serious problems including data and financial losses. If your anti-virus software has detected Trojan.Win32.Generic (or HEUR.Trojan.Win32.Generic), we recommend that you run a full system scan and remove any detected threats immediately.

Trojan.Win32.Generic overview​

Trojans are malicious programs that can be used for different purposes. Cyber criminals might use them to access the victim's computer and infect it with other malicious programs such as ransomware. Also, to steal personal, confidential information and perform DDoS attacks.

Typically, these malicious programs are disguised as harmless and legitimate software - people are usually unaware that their computers are infected with them. Ransomware is a type of software that encrypts data, thereby rendering it inaccessible unless a ransom is paid.

Trojan-PSW​

• Trojan-PSW

Trojan-PSW programs are designed to steal user account information such as logins and passwords from infected computers. PSW is an acronym of Password Stealing Ware.
When launched, a PSW Trojan searches system files which store a range of confidential data or the registry. If such data is found, the Trojan sends it to its “master.” Email, FTP, the web (including data in a request), or other methods may be used to transit the stolen data.
Some such Trojans also steal registration information for certain software programs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juanaka